We're looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our nimble team. Responsibilities include executing digital assets
for website, emails, digital marketing, social platforms, as well as some print assets.
An ability to work efficiently with collaborators and execute designs based on a strategic direction is key.
A positive attitude and passion for design would be a perfect addition to the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Senior Manager & leadership on projects from concept to post-production.
- Support overall design and updates for website, emails, and digital marketing.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging.
- Support the day-to-day operations from a graphics and illustrations perspective.
- Generate templates and designs to support business and customer marketing requests.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 year of hands on expertise in a graphic design role
- Proficiency with Adobe CC. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Knowledge of Responsive UI and web design trends
- Knowledge of Front-End Testing and Tooling
- Must have an excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract