Publishing Platform Guideline
Vouch's Publishing Platform is an ideal forum to develop and strengthen your professional identity by sharing your knowledge and expertise in your job. It will be tied to your professional profile. Here are some guidelines to consider as you use the publishing platform:
- Content published on Vouch's publishing platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original articles you publish.
- You can request the deletion of your content from our platform at any time.
- Vouch can distribute your content, annotate your content (e.g., to highlight that your views may not be the views of Vouch and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared.
- Remember to be professional and don't post anything confidential, Personally identifiable, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You're responsible for the content of your articles, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- Vouch Tech Soft Private Limited can restrict, suspend, or terminate your Vouch account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement. Please refer to our User Agreement for full details.
- Vouch will disable accounts found using infringing content.
Please don't publish anything you don't have permission to share. This includes other people's articles, things that you've found on the Internet, or content that belongs to your employer but not you. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to share it, you shouldn't nclude it in your articles. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else, as long as it is original content that you own the rights to.