React Native Developer
We’re seeking a talented senior-level engineer to join our team. This remote position will interact directly
our senior leadership and will be instrumental in helping to design and build out our core product’s
functionality and user experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Turn complex and beautiful UI designs and transitions into fully functioning products
- Design and development of react native applications for iOS, Android platforms
- Contribution in grooming sessions around functionality requirements to provide insight from an architectural/development perspective.
- Must follow and promote Agile best practices for development such as continuous integration, unit and integration testing and code coverage analysis.
- Collaboration with Product and Creative teams around UI Design
- Collaboration with QA to define proper functional test strategy
- Execution of established standards in regards to coding, application accessibility (ADA), and unit testing
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues and defects in both structured and unstructured environments; analyze performance and design inefficiencies.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and tools being used to improve software development and delivery.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of real-world experience with React-Native development with hands on keyboard experience with implementing end to end functionality.
- Expert level React, React Native, Redux knowledge including concepts, patterns, optimal usage patterns
- Proficient understanding of Node.js
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- General consulting skills including: analysis and problem solving, written and verbal communication and team collaboration.
- Knowledge of Front-End Testing and Tooling
- Solid understanding of the React lifecycle.
- Built and deployed 12-factor apps as part of a collaborative project team
- Experience with the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
**Proven track record of apps published on Apple & Android store.
Job Type: Full-time
- Node.js: 4+ years (Preferred)
- React-Nativee: 3+ years (Required)